We have 18 children full boarded in our orphanages, 10 boys and 8 girls. This means an increase by 60% since we started 1,5 years ago. In addition 15-20 children from Mto wa Mbu joining our service (meals, medical, education & games) for day care.
Our orphans are between 3 and 12 years old, the day care kids up to 14 years.
Our team works together with volunteers and professional supporters throughout the community. This allows us to provide a good service to these children.
- to give shelter and food
- health and education service
- HIV, Malaria and general health check-ups
- Arts,language and mathematics,...
- to support their rights as children & to give them time to grow up
- to provide a family place of peace and love, regardless of their religion or any race.
we want to
- expand the playing & house area
- establish a small business with our own fruits and vegetables
- to find a sponsorship for each full boarding orphan to give them a chance to graduate through secondary school
- to use the existing materials very efficiently.
These children and the whole orphanage team would appreciate your help. We want to give them a real chance for a better life and future, like other children.We invite all of you to visit us, and you are more than welcome to donate for these orphans.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND US ?
The home comfort orphanage center is located about 116 km west to Arusha town, or approx.2 hours drive on the Dodoma, Singida Road in the village Mto wa Mbu close to the lake Manyara National Park.
How you can support?
- with food, clothes and games
- sponsor one of our 35 children from primary trough secondary school with uniform, fees,...
- donation for additional land and building facilities
- any kind of business for financial income
For any further information, please contact us by email, phone or mail.
Our bank details are:
Tanzanian Post Bank
TAPBTZTZ A/C 36114524
Address: HOME COMFORT CENTER
MTO WA MBU
Phone: +255 (0)784 444573
+255 (0)752 197579
+255 (0)764 965672